Friday, February 1, 2008

WHAT A TRIBUTE FOR OUT PROPHET AND BELOVED PRESIDENT HINCKLEY

I got this email as a message from a Latter Day Saint and member of the LDS CHURCH and FAITH!! who wrote such kind and loving words for president hinckley and words for all of us to live by and remember.


Hinckley Played a tremendous part in our growing up


"I know that we are saddened by the loss of our beloved Prophet. I think for all of us he played a tremendous part in our growing up. He taught us at crucial points in our lives, his words inspired and motivated us. The way he lived his life he made us want to be better. We encourage all of you to watch his funeral on Saturday, Feb. 2 at 11am. MST
This is also an exciting time. President Hinckley, has said that when it is his time to go that it will be because the Lord will take him. We now look forward to a new Prophet. I know that whoever is called to that office is called of God. We have the opportunity over the this week or so to see revelation in action also. As we look back into Church history the man that is the President of the Church is always what the world and the church needed at that time. I know that will continue because this is The Church of Jesus Christ. He is the one who personally leads and guides it through His Prophet and Apostles."

ALSO....

His body seemed so peaceful! He lived for the Gospel and the Gospel will surely bring him mansions of riches in the days to come! I visited his Chapel and a woman was playing the Organ all day. I visited the Tabernacle and listened to the Mormon Tabernacle Choir practice for the Funeral. I visited the Presidents Room in the Joseph Smith Building and saw paintings of each Prophet from the Dispensation of the Fullness of Times. I visited the Christus and listened to the message of the Creation and the plan of happiness. I even entered the doors of the Salt Lake City Temple and spoke with the patrons there. And when I was on my way home I saw the staff pick up President Hinckleys body for overnight security. It was a great night and I felt the spirit! The Church is True! And Elder Monson is now our Prophet of our Day!

No comments: