Monday, January 28, 2008

some words from faithful Latter Day Saints who love President Hinckley

this is some words that was sent to President Hinckley-- more i assume will come soon!


i feel very sorry for what happend he was a very good man!!!! i know that his teachings will be passed through many people and life!!!! :)


We LOVE you President Hinckley!!!
Your words and actions will ALWAYS and forever be remebered.

I hope to meet you in the afterlife,
Phoebe


He was a giant amongst Us! Thank you for this beautiful tribute! The tears just flowed as I reflected on my personal moments with a Prophet..I loved so deeply. He made us all "taller" by his counsel and love. I love you my dear Prophet and hero. Thank you my dear brother in the Gospel for this video, You are not alone....we will Go Forward with Faith as he would want us too. Those that bring sunshine to the lives of others can not keep it from themselves.....He was a Light..a true inspiration..


Oh dear President, my dear Prophet ,I mourn greatly for you..My eyes hurt from crying, my heart is empty. You are now free from all your burdens and are forever holding your dear Marjorie, but I miss you terribly...We all do. Thank you for serving us so faithfully dearest prophet..

I miss President Hinckley already! He was such a great man, so wonderful. I loved all his talks and his jokes.

No comments: